Saturday, April 02, 2011

HK47 8













Unlike the infamous similarly-themed S&M room in the Japanese love hotel, you can't blame Hello Kitty for the terrible internal conflicts elicited. Speaking for myself, I cannot set eyes upon any roll of duct tape anywhere without imagining it being put to some darkly illicit use. I've never been nervous about buying condoms from a pharmacy, a contrast to my first ever purchase of Duck from a hardware store.

(thanks to Thomas!)

HK47 7
HK47 6
HK47 5

2 comments:

ericgberg said...

"I've never been nervous about buying".. but duct tape? how about panty hose?? ;}

William Bennett said...

Eric, yes! it's often the combinations of purchases that make things look suspicious - like a stepladder and tweezers, or clothes pegs and a bicycle pump; in fact, the mind boggles...