Friday, October 19, 2007

HK47

Hello Kitty is an incredible international phenomenon - some of the coolest people I've ever known are huge fans and belies the notion of it being a kids' thing. Fuck, I'm a fan myself and am not quite sure why; and who, by the way, is up for a trip to Sanrio Puroland?

For the true otaku, there's a monthly Japanese glossy magazine packed with all the latest HK products and merch from around the world which includes almost everything under the sun - and now there's even this.

4 comments:

Davecat said...

I would've settled for the Hello Kitty guitar, but that's pretty impressive. Killed with cute!

If they make a Hello Kitty Mauser, I'll just post them my whole credit card.

The Hobby said...

Puro-Land's 'For Your Enjoyment' section is particularly good.

morelikespace said...

my already vivid and sustaining fantasies of going berserk in the office with a large weapon just got much more entertaining...

cemenTIMental said...

Nice, shame it's fake... had me going for a moment. Still, it opens up the possibility for the real thing at least.

Have you seen Tom Sachs' Hello Kitty artworks?