Wednesday, June 04, 2014

ACQUISITIONS 28

reading
House Of The Sleeping Beauties - Yasunari Kawabata
Thousand Cranes - Yasunari Kawabata
The Silence Of Animals - John Gray
Makeup To Breakup: My Life In And Out Of Kiss - Peter Criss
The Biology Of Art - Desmond Morris

listening
Retrieval - Barnett & Coloccia (LP)
Gossip Girls - T-ara (CD)
Mare Decendrii - Mamiffer (LP)
Poisoned Soil - House Of Low Culture (CD)

viewing
UFC173
Life's Too Short
My Sassy Girl (2001)

ACQUISITIONS 27
ACQUISITIONS 26
ACQUISITIONS 25

3 comments:

William Kretschmer said...

Always an inspiration!

Dennis Engebretsen said...

I was slighly disappointed with the new T-ara album, I must admit. Maybe it's just not my thing. Really looking forward to the Peter Criss autobiography and John Gray's new book!

If you didn't know, Intrada just released La ragazza dal pigiama giallo on CD. Thought you'd be interested.

http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.8777/.f?sc=13&category=22848

Hope you're having a great summer, William.

William Bennett said...

hey Dennis, thanks for your comment, very interesting to hear about the CD release! Gossip Girls didn't do it for me right away, now I love it to bits though :-) wish you a fab summer too